Thursday, March 31, 2011

Haven't posted in ages

I haven't posted in ages. I just don't really have a lot to post about I guess.

I quit doing 30 Day Shred. My ankle just couldn't handle it and I couldn't get into it. I've passed it on to someone else, hopefully they will like it.

I did get a Biggest Loser Yoga for Weight Loss dvd which I really like. It makes me sweat an unbelievable amount. I also dug out my Biggest Loser workout dvd, so I will be watching that to see if it is something I can do.

I'm down to 179. I was down to 177 but jumped up 3 pounds. It was my fault since I stopped logging my food for a week.

I am going to try and post at least every other day. It might not be much more than what exercise I've done and what I've eaten but hopefully it will help keep me motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! Thanks for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop in and say Hi because I went through this after college. I found myself at 215 pounds and had to stop being in denial that it was going to continue adding up to more than that if I didn't figure out what was going on and try to reverse it.

    I tried sooo many things and nothing really worked... you know, every diet that had a title. Then when I was about 25, I found the formula that tells you how many calories you can have if you want to lose x pounds in x days at your age, weight and height. It came out to 800 calories. I was like WTF, that's like nothing! But as soon as I started that, I saw it working so it became easier to stay on it because you're like whoa, I actually figured out how to do it! 2 years later I was at 127 and everyone was bothering me so much about being too thin! I knew 127 couldn't be too thin at 5'5" but I did get tired of everyone bothering me, even my boss and people at work I didn't even know. So I started increasing it again and it was too hard to eat more but not too much and I ended up back at 170 again and had to start the 800 all over again.

    Its an uphill battle really because I can't ever stick to a normal 1200 ish calories to just maintain. I'm always either having 800 to lose weight again or I'm eating a lot because I'm hungry from sticking to 800 til I got to another goal around 135 or so.

    I guess if we just don't have that magical metabolism we'll always have to be conscious but I just wanted to tell you that I feel your pain and I've been there! In case it helps! I'm 160 now and want to get to 135 for my wedding in May so its frustrating. Thanks for motivating me. :)

    ReplyDelete